Lets see the video How To Use Manual Car below!
Have you ever saw the manual book of how to use something? For example you want to know how to use your TV remote, then you have to look at the manual book. A manual book usually contains a guide how to use something. There are some steps in the manual book, steps that lead us into the right way of using something in the form of instruction. We usually find instructions for using something in our daily lives. We can find that in recipes, in ATM center, in lift and so on.
Have you ever drove a manual car? What will you do then if you want to drive a manual car but you dont know how to do it? Yes you need some help to know how to use it. Typically, manual cars will have three pedals: clutch, brake and accelerator (in that order, left to right).
Lets find out how to drive a manual car:
- Fasten your seatbelt. This is a must. When you’re on the ride and always remember safety first. Always make sure that you’re seatbelt in fasten.
- Put the key to the ignition
- Adjust your mirrors. This will help you to see what’s behind you and to the side
- Put the clutch pedal down with your left foot.
- Move the gear stick into first gear. You need to know where your gears are
- Use your right foot to press down on the accelerator gently to increase the engine’s revs very slightly
- Slowly lift the clutch pedal using your left foot until it starts to vibrate gently. This vibration is known as the car’s “bite point” – this is where the clutch plates start to come together.
- Drive forward in the first gear
- Remove the handbrake and the car should start to move slowly
- Increase the revs while slowly raising your foot off the clutch unit you are moving forward with only the use of the accelerator pedal bad boys down